Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
Anonymous said: Phil Fish, an "artist". He took a concept from an old Flash game, made it pretty, and called it original. He's an inspiration to us all.
You think that’s bad, you know that guy Rembrandt? Yeah, he totally stole the idea of rubbing a bunch of oil and pigments around on a piece of canvas until it looked like a picture of a person. “Artist,” my ass.
Do yourself a favor and don’t ever learn anything about Andy Warhol, you will probably become so angry you will die instantly.
You know, the hooded figures don’t seem to mind Cecil talking about them.
I got to thinking, and you know who else eats pizza, hangs out in dog parks and hates being acknowledged?
THE HOODED FIGURES ARE JUST TEENAGERS WEARING HOODIES
ah yes, that explains why they hover several feet in the air and emit menacing staticky sounds
hey puberty wasn’t an easy ride for everyone ok